Samsung has silently launched its new budget smartphone A02 under the “A” series in Pakistan called Galaxy A02.
Talking about the specifications, the Samsung Galaxy A02 features a 6.5 inch HD plus infinity V display with a waterdrop notch at the top center that houses a 5-megapixel selfie camera with f 2.0 aperture.
- Technology: PLS IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 6.5 Inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 Pixels (~270 PPI)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
The rear panel of the phone supports a textured finish that carries and a vertically aligned dual-camera setup at the top left corner including an LED flash the dual camera includes a 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.9 aperture and a 2-megapixel macro lens with f/2.4 aperture.
- Main Camera: Dual 13 MP, f/1.9, (wide), AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Video ([email protected])
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy A02 comes powered by Mediatek MT6739W chipset paid with power VR GE8100 GPU the smartphone packs with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 1 TB while dedicated microSD card slot.
In terms of software, the handset runs on Android 10 with one UI 2.0 screen on top and it comes backed by a massive 5000 mah battery.
The connectivity option on the phone includes 4g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and a micro USB charging port the physical dimensions of the smartphone measure 164 by 75.9 by 9.1 millimeters and it weighs around 206 grams.
- Built-in: 32GB Built-in, 3GB RAM
- Card: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
Now talking about the pricing and availability details the Samsung Galaxy A02 has been priced in Pakistan at Rs 16000 and it will be available for purchase in the country in black and blue color options.